Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Father and Son time

QuocNam played for 3 hrs with ipad, but when daddy asked him to do homework, he tried a few and felt asleep after about 10min. On Sunday pm, I took QN to Sears to return some tools and QN wanted to come to Apple store to play minecraft. Then we went for some pretzels at Autie Aunt at closing for some discounts. QN then wanted to have some ice cream next door. They were kind of expensive for an ice cream cone with sprinkles ($4.25) yike...I rather have yogurt at Pinkberry. Monday night when I started to leave Quincy home (almost 2am), QN walked out with sleepy eyes and gave daddy a big hug. I then asked QN to be good and go back to bed. Even when I went down to the car, QN still looked out from bed and wave. I was in the car for a while and when pulling out of the parking lot, I saw QN at the windows and waved again. I felt like loving my son an missed him a little bit.

No comments: